26 February, 2011

Lots of Layers

Good Saturday morning. I just had to share this card I made yesterday using Bugaboo's New Ava & Deacon Images that Jodie released last Tuesday and  Ava from earlier. You can find all three Ava and Deacon sets HERE. I just love these two. I decided to make these with a lot of layers and I used the new Once Upon A Springtime paper by Graphic 45. And the Sketch I used is for Wild Orchard Challenge  this week.  
I used some Golden Extra Heavy Gel Medium on the cupcake frosting and then sprinkled on mini beads and some little clear flowers before it dried. Stickels was used on the bows. (There is a tiny one on top of his hat)

You can almost see all the layers from this view.I love the way this looks.

Close-up of the flower. I cut this with an SVG file by Fred She Said, using the Graphic 45 papers and then before I shaped them I sprayed them with Tim Holtz Perfect Perls Mist.
Have a fun weekend.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Melissa ! I love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous !

Kerttu said...

Wonderful card! Beautiful colours and embellishments:)
Hugs
Kerttu

Kim said...

WOW what a beauty! This is absolutely fabulous love all of your layers and that flower is dynamite! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim