20 January, 2010

Sketches By Tamara New Challenge

This is a Crard Sketch this week at Tamaras. This is #103. I love all the layers here and the scalloped edge and the stitching ...It is a very fun sketch to do. As always if you would like to see what the other Design Teams did with this sketch visit Tamaras Blog. Also let us know if you use this sketch so we can come and see it. Just leave a link in the comment section.
Now for the card I made. The stamp I used is one of Tim Holtz, and the paper is My Minds Eye.
Again I love all the layers and the stitching is fun. I used the smooch and lift technique for the backgroun paper under the bird and sentiment. I taught my 5 year old granddaughter how to do this technique yesterday and she loved it. I wish I would have taken a photo of her work. She comes back tomorrow I'll have her bring it back.

I hope you all have a good day and since it seems to be raining all across the country, drive safe out there.

No comments: