04 June, 2013

New Release Day At Bugaboo

It is time for another New release at Bugaboo but before I show you my project for today I want to let you all know about the upcoming Christmas In July Celebration at Bugaboo.

 
A whole week of fun and prizes. It all starts with a Blog Hop on the 13th of July so don't forget to come Hop with us. Mark your Calendars.

Now on to the New Release today. For my card I colored the image with Copics and used papers by Colorbok. I cut out the butterflies from one of the sheets of designer paper.
 I love this dragon.
 And inside, just as much fun.
So don't forget to head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out all the goodness by the Design Team and then head over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up a Dragon for yourself.
Have a Great Day.

No comments: