14 November, 2014

A Besties Christmas Card.

It has taken me three days to find enough time to finish this card but I think it was worth it. I'm so happy it is the weekend and I can take some time for Me.
The image I used can be found HERE in Sherri's Etsy Shop. I colored the image with Copics and the card base is made with a Cut File from Monica's Creative Room. She has some great files.
 I used some Liquid Applique on the hat and fur trim and then added some Stickles. Eyes have Glossy Effects on them.
 You can see the detail of the SVG cut on the edge of the card pretty well here.
 And inside.
I will be entering this in the following Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: Traditional Christmas
Crafty Catz: Christmas Is Coming
Cute Card Thursday: Red and Green
Delightful Challenges: Happy Holidays
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Gertrude said...

WOW, tolle Karte
glg Gertrude

Pat said...

Great card with a super image, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge..

Pat xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Melissa! I love that image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous snowflake border too! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x