12 February, 2009

Two Days In A Row WOW!

This is just a quick post tonight. I wanted to get this posted for a Challenge at Tag Your It http://weekendtaggers.blogspot.com/ I like their site, check it out. Okay, so I made this tag from the sketch they posted this week. It is of Logan in his Texas clothes. This is the way it's done there, A longhorn t-shirt, a bullet belt holding up his diaper, in his dads cowboy boots, holding a rifle. Lord help me. The paper is from a pack of Deja Views that I bought a year ago and I also had some great embellishments that went with it. I keep finding all this great stuff in my stash. I bought this postcard album years ago at a really neat store we have here called Ivy House. I have had post cards in it at one time but now their not. God only knows where I put them but anyway I have been thinking I should use this for something. How about a place to showcase tags and postcards that I make, and recipie card size pieces.
The way the pages in the album are set up there are 4 different sizes of postcards that you could put in each spot using the slots that are cut in it. You really could so a 6" X 9" or 6" X 11" size if you wanted. This will be fun to experiment with. Like I need more to do. LOL.




Have a Great Week Everyone.

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous take on my sketch...love it and such a cutie...thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI
Hugs kath xxxxx