15 January, 2010

Freebie Friday At Bugaboo and A HOP Tonight

This is a quick post this morning to let you know that today over at Bugaboo Stamps is the Digital Freebie. The image is of Stella celebrating. LOL. I love this character.
Today is a big day for all of us at Bugaboo. We are also having a Blog Hop this evening to introduce you all to all the Design Team Members and Bugaboo itself. Come join us a 8:00 p.m. eastern and join in the fun. We have some great samples, prizes (grand prize is 7 Bugaboo images) and I know I have some fun Blog Candy to give away. I am last on the line-up so don't stop early. Join us anytime also at Paper Craft Planet or Scrapbook News and Review. Both are great groups. I am off to finish up some other projects and today is a Mom day so I will be back at 8 for the hop.
Have a great day and I hope to see you this evening for the Hop.

2 comments:

Rae Anne said...

The details on your cards are always so amazing - They're so much fun to look at! :D

Tanya said...

You do such great work! I'm in awe everytime I look at one of your projecs :)