10 December, 2011

Day 10 of Christmas

Here we are all the way up to day 10 of the 12 Days Of Christmas Challenges over at Bugaboo. This has been so much fun and it is great that so many of you are playing along.I can't wait to see what you all do every day. So on to today's Challenge. Lords A Leaping. For the challenge today we would like to see a masculine card. But if you have some Lords Dancing we would love to see that as well. Whatever you do, have fun with it. 

So for my card today I chose to go with the Leaping Lords.  I used papers from Echo Park to dress this little guy up and then colored the image with my Copics. Isn't this fun?
 I covered his crown with Stickels and gave him Glossy Glaze eyes.
Now go check out the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and be inspired by the great projects that the Design team has made for today.
Have a great day everyone.

No comments: