28 May, 2013

New Release Day At Bugaboo

Well I'm late getting this posted today because I'm a day late today. I woke up thinking it was Monday and when I just sat down at the computer and went to the Bugaboo forum on PCP I realized that it is New Release Day.
So for today I made this card using the girl image. I colored the image with Copics and then dripped Shimmering Goosebumps on the Dad portion which mtches the finish of the background pink paper.
The papers I used are Colorbok (Wall Mart)
 If you head the Bugaboo Challenge Blog you will see some fun examples by the Design Team using the Boy version as well.  The pink background piece is from a sheet of cardstock that I use in my sprat box when I am using Pearl Mists and other sprays. I have different papers for different color familys and when the sheet gets to the point that I really like it I save it . I get some fantastic one of a kind papers this way.
 Inside the card.
I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: