28 January, 2014

New Release At Bugaboo

Good Morning All. I'm late this morning because I fell asleep in the chair watching TV last night, woke up around midnight and stumbled off to bed. And then I slept in. Wow! It was a long week for me last week and my body must be playing catch-up.
So on to the New Release At Bugaboo this week. What a fun little anniversary or Valentines card.
I used papers from s.e.i. that I have had forever as well as the background circle that is fussy cut from a digital kit that I have. The background paper is a piece of Wasau metallic that I ran through my bigshot using this great heart folder.
 
I colored the image with Copics and then on the bodies I took a clear Copics and made the texture on the nut shell just by dabbing all around. Very subtle but effective.  
And inside the card.
So head on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team has to share and then run to the Bugaboo Store to grab one for yourself.
Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Gertrude said...

Genial und wunderschön
glg Gertrude