06 May, 2014

New Releae At Bugaboo

Well my Internet or computer is trying to drive me crazy and it is working. I have been trying to get to this space for an hour and a half to do the post for the New Release Day At Bugaboo. Fingers crossed....this will keep working. Jodie has the most wonderful for us to work with today and the Design Team came up with some great projects.
For my card today I colored the image with Copics and used some papers from Basic Grey. I can remember my granddaughters, nieces and nephews and my daughters all playing dress up and this would be the perfect Mothers day card for any of them now because all the girls except for my granddaughters have babies/kids themselves.
 I used some Glossy Effects to give some shine here and there.

I hope you all have a great day and I hope my computer continues to work. Have Fun!

No comments: