06 June, 2014

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

I have ben having so much trouble with my internet and computer the past couple of weeks so I haven't been here as much as I should. I apologize to anyone that stopped by and no one was home. I am going to keep my fingers crossed.
 So today is Friday again and it is a Freebie day over at Bugaboo. Jodie has been cranking out some great images lately and if you haven't been to the Bugaboo Store you really should stop in. For today's image I colored it with my Copics and used some papers by We are Memory Keepers that I have had for a very long time.
 I have added a little Glossy Accents to the flag and eyes and check out those cool buttons.
 And then there is the inside.
So I'm off to post this before it all goes to &$#(&* in a hand basket.
Run by the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the fun projects by the Design Team.

No comments: