15 July, 2014

New Release Day At Bugaboo

I have been getting so many nice comments the past few days. Thanks everyone and I'm so glad to see that the Bugaboo Christmas In July Event is such a success again this year. So today is New Release Day over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and this is a cutie. Jodie just keeps coming up with these darling mice and I love them all.
The Challenge for you today is a Recipe? use Kraft paper. Embossing, wet or dry and Snowflake(s). Easy, right?
For my card today I colored the image with Copics and added some Liquid Applique to the hat trim and the papers are from a Recollections Pad.
 Such an adorable little guy.
 And then inside is ready for to go.
So keep up all the hard work you all are doing with the Challenges and do head over to the Bugaboo Digi Shop to take advantage of the Christmas In July Sale.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is adorable. I like what you did to his cheeks.

Alvina said...

You did a great job, thanks for sharing.