03 January, 2015

Happy New Year.

So it is finally here. Another New Year. I hope this one is not so crazy busy all the time like last year. I'm ready for a break. And I did take a little break and made a new card with an image by Wee Stamps. Unfortunately, Sylvia is in the process of figuring out what to do about the new VAT Tax Laws and is closed for the time being.  You can find her images in rubber at Whimsy Stamps. I am taking the clothing Class as well as the Animal Coloring Class and Hair and Skin class over at Kit and Clowder and just love the results so far. You must check out the Kit and Clowder Blog for the classes and come join us on Facebook too.
I had a really hard time getting the lighting right on this thing . I shot it 3 different lighting conditions and each one had one good result.

 The first was shot outside and is the best as for color and detail. The papers are Colorbok from WallMart. The lace is actually a wrap meant for mason jars that you can find at Michaels.

Indoor shot with two regular light bulbs. Need to get a new florescent so I can have both. This shows really yellow but you do see the Glossy Glaze and Wink of Stella glitter brush on the wings and Wink on the dress trim. I colored this with my Copics. 

 And the inside is a little under done. I left off a flower.
I hope you all like this and now I'm off to do another coloring class. Love Love Love it.

No comments: