02 October, 2008

Pumpkin Fun

I did this LO yesterday of the girls in their Snow White Dresses. The picture of KayLynn I took a week or so ago while the picture of Claudette was taken back in 2005. I wish she still had that dress or one that fit her so I could get a shot of the two of them together. This is cute too. The paper I used in this layout is SU Kiwi Kiss for the background and the patterened paper is from We Are Memory Keepers, the White Out collection. I made the paper flowers , did some machine stitching, added buttons, rinestones brads and glitter for the finishing touches. I love that it is so bright.
The paper doll is an idea I have had for awhile. I have to finish the one of KayLynn. These are just fun to do. I designed the outfit and used patterned paper to make it.




Is this fun or what? If I'm lucky this will last for the rest of the month.



Have A really great weekend.

No comments: