19 November, 2008

QKD Birthday Celebration

The first card here is for the challenge by Sierra Granny. Thank You Theme forgive the photo but the sun is gone and I didn't want to wait until tomarrow. I used SU Riding Hood Red for the card base and papers from Fancy Papers Celebrate Series. I used the Queen Kats Miss Piggie Monster Stamp for the image and the sentiment from a Queen Kat word stamp that I have. I added rhinestones, a couple of ribbons and a handmade flower. This is for Heather s Rainbow Challenge. I used the flowers from QK Diva Monster stamp set and the flowers from the QK sentiments stamp that I have. I stamped each one in the colors of the rainbow that Heather listed, cut them all out added some glitter on each. I sponged the background with all the colors but you can't see it for the flowers.
I love my Monster QK Stamps. I won these stamps at the World Card Making Day that Queen Kat and Odd Bird Planet had the first part of October. It was so much fun then and this is too. I just wish I had more time today to get things done. Anyway this challenge is for the Queen Kat Kick Off Sketch Challenge on their blog. I used Buddy The Monster Stamp Set and The Happy Birthday from QK Sentiments. The paper is Basic Grey Cupcake Series papers and SU Riding Hood Red and Always Artichoke . I used Crystal Effects on the balloons and dots.

I'll be back later with more.


1 comment:

Heather said...

These are all fabulous! Great job!