29 October, 2009

A few More Cards and an Ornament

How cute is this image by Mo Manning.
The paper I used here is Daisy D's and I colored this with my Copics markers. I like these things more and more all the time. This was the freebie Mo gave us when the group reached 400 over at Paper Craft Planet. I haven't made the 500 freebie into a card yet and we are fast approaching 600. Go take a look and join one of the groups at PCP or SNR You won't be sorry. Okay I'm starting to get a little obsessive with the combining image thing. I can't help myself. The images areso darn cute it just 3 times cute this way. Basic Grey Paper and Mo images.

I thought this was a perfect combo. Cinderella sweeping up after Louis and his cookie crumbs.

This was for last weeks Challenge at Mo's (Bella & Bronte's) Challenge Blog. We were to do something that was not a card. I did this ornament and it was supper easy and fast. I have more to make and I also have a tutorial that I will post this weekend.



I was awake at 3:30 am today and when I checked in at Mo's these images were waiting. I bought them real quick like and got busy coloring and had this card finished soon after I got home from picking up my granddaughter. This is every mothers nightmare.

Okay I do use images that are from other wonderful people like this one by Shirleys2Girls. How cute is this mouse? I used the Twinklets that I bought yesterday and boy are they shiney.





You can get a little bit better idea of how these look in this shot.





Have a fun weekend.

3 comments:

eba said...

Love your cards, especially the "in trouble" one ;) Like I wrote in Mo's blog, this could very well be at my house! :D

Dawn B. said...

These are beautiful.. I love the combined images.. I was wondering what photo editing package you use for doing this. I have PSE 7. I love your coloring.. Really nice job..

4furbabies said...

I have been trying to find a way to e-mail you and ask you about your art work it is wonderful
God Bless
chris