23 October, 2009

My Daughter Came For A Visit And.........

This is my grandson, Logan. He is two now and such a boy. Isn't he cute? I took this photo right before he said "Stay Away" That was his mantra for Nana all week. I hope he grows out of that.
My daughter and grandson flew in on Tues. morning and my son-in-law came in on Thurs. for her sisters wedding on Sat. Sam was one of the Bridesmaids and her dress was this beautiful strapless cocktail length dress. So on Thursday Morning while chaseing down my grandson , she fell. And she dislocated her shoulder. Can you believe it? Isn't she cute? In her immobilizer? She went to the wedding, took a vicodin and walked down the isle without the immobilizer and had a wonderful time. I'm sorry to see her go back home. Alabama is a long way away.
The kids left on Monday and I woke up that morning with head ache, body ache, sore throat, coughing and a low grade fever. Darn. It has been 5 days and I do feel better today but I dislike not feeling well..

I have managed to get some cards done in the last two weeks and a couple of DT Call projects. I'll post those later. Verve Stamps is having a release Party tonight starting at 9 eastern so go check it out. These are the 5 cards I made for the Challenge Sketches.
Card A Basic Grey Paper, Tim Holtz Stamps. I just love these easel cards.

Opened Up

Card B Websters Paper, Tim Holtz sentiment. This is a Stampin'Up embossing folder that I used with velvet paper and then highlighted with glitter pen.



Card C Little Yellow Bicycle Paper, Inkadinkado Stamp. I love this resist technique with these stamps. Stamp image, emboss with clear and then use sponge to add color. The Card A above is another type of risist technique. The smooch and lift technique.


Card D American Craft paper, Mo's Digital Pencil Image. This image and paper were meant for each other.




Card E Basic Grey Paper and Verve Digital Image This is a free image that was available through today. I would love to see Julie get into some more Digital Images. I just love the instant gratification.



So those were for the Verve Release tonight and I can't wait to see the new sets that are comeing out.
This next card is another freebie from Whimsy Doodles. This is Hope. For Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You need to see all the different cards that people have submitted over on the Paper Craft Planet Group. I used Basic Grey Paper and colored this with my Copics pens. I bought some more new ones at the Scrapbook Convention last week. I love these things.





This is another great Image from Bee Crafty, another Digital Image Shop. I just love these images and you will be seeing more from me. The paper here is Basic Grey and the images are 3 seperate ones that I brought together in photoshop.






This is a card that I did for the new Mo's Challenge Blog. The challenge was to use Fall Colors. Bo Bunny papers.




More Bo Bunny papers and another Mo Image. This tree was made from a bunch of leaves punched out and layered up.




Okay, Okay, I love Mo. And Basic Grey. I combined two images again for this one and colored them up with Copics and Colored Pencils.



And how cool is this 3-D card? Cosmo Cricket Paper and a Mo Image.















I hope you enjoyed all the cards this week. Layouts are for next week. I hope.
Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Wow, some lovely stuff there! I especially love the Halloween card, and the one using the resist technique.