12 February, 2010

It is Friday Freebie at Bugaboo.

It is Friday Freebie over at Bugaboo stamps. Aren't these adorable. Run on over there and pick them up. And tomorrow is our Second Challenge over at Bugaboo Challenge Blog so don't forget to check back tomorrow. We have lots of fun examples to show you. If you have a little one that is going to be loosing teeth soon this would be a fun card to have on hand. Or if you have a husband that is loosing teeth (like mine who broke two off a couple of weeks ago. He has to give up that hard candy.) The background paper is some that I made last weekend.
I did this earlier this week just because. It is one of the Pink Ribbon Gals over at Bugaboo too. Jodie has so many images it just amazes me.


This is an image by Shirleys2Girls. I just love that cat in the package. Papers are Basic Grey and Buttons are Wall Mart.


Check out this little cutie that I picked up over at Mo's Digital Pencil Wed. morning. I used my Copics to color her and Bo Bunny Papers. The flowers are from some stems I picked up at Michales on sale for 50% off and then I added some Glitter Pen and a rhinestone and layered them up.



Have a great day, enjoy the opening ceremony of the Olmpics and do come back tomorrow and see what I created for the new Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week.


4 comments:

sgc said...

Love your cards, Melissa!

Tammy Miller said...

Great Cards Melissa.

Rae Anne said...

OMG - The clouds and the rain the puddles on your first card are wonderful!!!

Jodie Mackrell said...

I just love all your creations! Love the Ruby one especially!!!!