16 March, 2010

A Card Sketch and New Release

Today at Sketches By Tamara we have a Card Sketch for you. I made mine to fit a standard business size envelope. Dont forget to head on over to the blog and check out the great samples by all the Design Team Members.

I used some digital paper for this and an image from Sassy Cheryl. The image is colored with my Copics. I just love those things. The purple strip across the back with gold dots is made by punching holes in the strip of paper and then running a piece of tape face up along the back and then sprinkle the glitter on. This is so quick and easy and a great addition to any card or layout. Gotta love the shiney stuff.


It is NEW RELEASE DAY AT BUGABOO. And look at these wonderful images that Jodie made.

How cute is this Cat and bird? It is hard to see in this photo but I used Rangers Crackel Paint on the birdhouse. The Design Team had a great time with the images this week so don't forget to go check them out. The DT call is going on until the end of the week so if you are interested in joing a great group of gals head over and get your app. in.
Basic Grey paper again and Crystal Effects on the balloons, the large B and saying is an old SU stamp. I just love these birthday images.
And Jodie made the paper that goes with this too. Woo Hoo. I combined the music notes in photoshop and then printed it out to the size I wanted. And then I cut and embossed the yellow, green and blue notes.


Have a Great Day.

2 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Love the way you colored the kitty cat on the first card, the monogram on the second card, and the note designer paper on the third!!! You're such a wonderful talent!!!

Jodie Mackrell said...

These are fabulous! I love them all but i think I love the balloon girl is my favorite! great job