07 April, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

When I went to see Alice In wonderland a few weeks ago I was inspired to rush home and be creative. I knew where I had some Alice Images I could get my hands on since I am on the Design Team for Bugaboo stamps but the idea started to grow and so I went on a quest to find more images by different designers. There are a few out there. I have more than this that I want to do but I really couldn't wait any longer.
The first card here is Bugaboo Images that I combined and colored with my Copics. You can find the images here. I used Basic Grey; Marrakech Paper and I decided to use this paper for all the cards so they would have that thread running through as well. I am also entering this into the Challenge for Our Creative Corner this week . The challenge is to use buttons. This card uses images from Mo's Digital Pencil. The challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog this week is to use pastel colors. I used Vellum cardstock for the card body and then used the lightest of the BG papers for the layers and the butterflies that I cut with my Sizzix embosslit dye and then I used this beautiful pale blue pull ribbon. Love this stuff.
This card I made using Pixi Dust Studio Images. I know I have heard the name before but for some reason last week was the first time I went to the site. I love the images and I was so happy to find Alice.

And then there are these images from the Greeting Farm. This weeks Friday challenge at the Greeting Farm is a sketch and the Challenge this week at Pile it On is to make an Easel card. This worked out pretty well for both sites. Don't you love the mushrooms?



Here is a close up of the images.


Have a great day everyone. I'll be back Friday.















4 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Un-freakin'-believable! Melissa, your work astounds. . .I couldn't make all those cards. . .especially that beautiful. . .in an entire year!

An Zeelmaekers said...

i'm going te the movie next friday whit the kids...
Love your work...gorgeous

sgc said...

Beautiful cards, Melissa! Love all the Alice in Wonderland images.

Ann Arbogast said...

Love your cards girl! How have you been? Miss you around PIT.