30 April, 2010

Freebies at Bugaboo

It is Friday and that means Free Images over at Bugaboo. We also have some awesome samples over at the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog that the Design Team has made to share.
This is one of the cards I made using the Wee Ones stamps. You can find more here. I had seen a tutorial for the faux leather from Split Coast Stampers last week and just had to try this again. I used SU Curry colored paper for this,ran it through my Big Shot using a texture plate then applied Vintage photo Distress Ink lightly over the top and then embossed with clear embossing powder to finish it off. It is just amazing how it looks so much like leather. The rope and the strip across the bottom really is leather. I'm going to send this to my 2 1/2 year old Grandson for a just because card.
The other Freebie today is one of 7 images in the A Kids View-Time Well Spent. How cute is this? I used elements (chipboard frames, words and misc.papers ) from a set I bought a few weeks at Tuesday Morning store. There are also a couple pieces of paper from K&Co. perfect color match.
Now I'm off to shop for some of these new images. WOO HOO!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

I love both of these!
The reading one is awesome and cheery!
I love the faux leather and lasso on the cowboy one

mudmaven said...

Great cards - I love the rich colors and your cowboy is just tooooooo cute! ~chris

Marilyn said...

Holy Cowboys! Both of these are really good but I love the cowboy dude!