28 September, 2010

Just a Quick Card

This is a card I made on Sunday for the Card Challenge #15 over at Chi Chi Memories. This week the challenge is a Sketch and a very fun one I might add. I used this adorable Tea Party Set and this wonderful paper by Bo Bunny for this card. It is hard to see from this view but the balloons are covered in Crystal Effects so they are dimensional. I used some old Rhinestone brads from Stampin Up and a charm from We Are Memories. On the inside I punched the birthday banner out with a 3/4" punch.


Have a great day.

3 comments:

Yenni Natalia said...

what a bright and cheerful card. i love the way you colour the mr fredie the elephant :) and the banner is perfectly nice touch for this card :)
thanks for playing in the CCM challenge. wish you good luck :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Melissa, this is super cute, you did an AMAZING job as always!!

Kerry said...

Melissa, I absolutely love the banner, you totally ROCK the challenge! Thanks for playing along the CCM sketch challenge! :)