27 September, 2010

What A Great Weekend

Good Afternoon everyone. I had a great weekend because I really got a lot accomplished. First off I was really excited to find out that I had won the Challenge over at Tiddlyinks for last week. How cool is that? I love these images and so I had to do a couple more cards. This first one is for a challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. They always have great sketches and guess what? Tiddlyinks is sponsoring the challenge this week. I used Bo Bunny papers for this and I colored the image with Copics. I added a lot of Crystal Effects to the raincoat, umbrella and boots.
This card is also being entered in the challenge over at
Stamp Insanity Challenge #28: Embossing

Digi Doodles Challenge #26; embossing
A Spoonful Of Sugar Challenge #132: Anything Goes The following card is for the Challenge over at the TiddlyInks Challenge Blog. Challenge #22 is a sketch challenge this week. I used one of the new Christmas Images for this. I used Basic Grey Papers and colored it with Copics and I used flocking on the hat and trim as well as the green bag.
This is a layout that has been sitting half finished on my table for the past week so I was really happy to finish this up. I had bought several of the new lines of Bo Bunny papers a couple weeks ago and this uses the Olivia Line. I took this photo of my granddaughter KayLynn after my daughter had straightened her hair for fun one evening. My granddaughter has very curly hair so this is a big switch. She did no recgonize herself yesterday when she saw the finished layout.
I used this corugated cardstock by the Paper Company for the base of the layout. I used a Tim Holtz Mask for the clock image and Distress Inks. The flourishes are SVG files from Visual Designs By Chris and the flowers are SVG flowers from SVG Cuts.


Here is a close up of some of the details. the buttons are by Foo Fa La and the one striped ribbon flower is made with ribbon from the dollar store.


Even closer. The butterflies are also SVG files from Sure Cuts.




And an even closer view.



Close Up of lower left flowers. I used some eyelash ribbon on the orange Mums.


More close-Up


You can see the flourish and flowers even better.


I really like these cutouts that are in this line of papers.


Gotta love all the layers.

Have a Fun Week. I'm hopeing to get a lot more finished up.

10 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my Goodness! Your work is incredible!! Those details and all that work! WOW! Amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at StampInsanity!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What an adorable card! Love the bright colors and different layers. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!

All of this is just amazing....don't know where to start, so I won't....just great!

Kathie said...

This is just such a cute card, I love the image and your colour combo lovely and bright. Tiddly Inks images are wonderful to colour. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and good luck.

Kathie SSW

mulberry station said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous projects! They are all gorgeous! Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW

JR Creations said...

Wow! I'm in awe. Deadly creations. I'm gobsmacked. Love them all. The detail you've gone to is just amazing. Thanks for playing at SSW this week.

Jenny T.

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a fun layout! I would love to get back into creating my layouts. Your cards are both wonderful too! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Karen said...

Gorgeous work, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Genevieve said...

WOW! Amazing creations. I love your card for SSW the colours are fab!!! Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Linda Anderson said...

Wowza, you have been very busy and creative lady!!!! Love your cards and layout. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda