26 October, 2010

New Release at Bugaboo

There are New Images over at Bugaboo today. Here is one the The Design Team got to use for today and there are more in the store, I can't wait to get my hands on all of them. This is fr4om a set called Fancy Sunbonnets. Head over to the Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team Members created for you today. Wonderful Stuff
There is a Challenge going on every week now at Bugaboo Challenge Blog and I sure hope to see some of you there if not all of you.
I used Basic Grey paper for this card, some ribbbon from the dollar bin and that wonderful little cutout at the bottom is cut with a free SVG file and my Cricut. I just love that machine. I'm so excited because today is my granddaughters 12th Birthday and they are comeing over for Cake after dinner. I get to go shopping for her today.
Have a Great Day Everyone.

2 comments:

Min said...

Fabulous Card Melissa!! Enjoy Birthday cake with your DGD too!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Is that a SU stamp roller on the bottom...Love this card...so much action going on and fun to look at everything....you all have done such a wonderful job on these cards...