22 October, 2010

Time for A Freebie At Bugaboo

It is Freebie Friday at Bugaboo and Jodie has done this wonderful image for Breast Cancer Awareness month. there is also a bunny holding a ribbon. There are so many of us that have been touched by this disease it just amazes me.

Don't forget to head over to the Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team has to share today and then run to the shop to grab this image for yourself.

I used Bo Bunny papers for this card, colored the image with my Copics and the Ribbon I colored with My new Metallic GellyRoll pens. The ink goes on like soft butter.

Have a Wonderful Day and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for a new challenge.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your coloring of the bear is amazing!! Wonderful bright card!

Min said...

Great card Melissa!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Jodie Mackrell said...

Awesome Melissa! Love it! Love how you colored the ribbon!