19 November, 2010

Good Friday Morning

Yea It is Friday. That means the weekend is almost here. It also means Friday Freebie at Bugaboo and look at what Jodie has for you today.
My nephew turns 10 this week and this will be the best card for him. I'm pretty sure he likes Pirates. I sure like this one. You can get your own copy at the Bugaboo Store and while you are there don't forget to check out the other images that go along with this. And don't forget the BIG SALE going on right now at Bugaboo. 50% off. Woo Hoo.
And don't forget to stop by the Bugaboo Blog to see the cards the Designers made using this Image.
When I was putting this card together I was having a hard time deciding what colors to use and since all my Christmas stuff is hanging around my desk I pulled out this Basic Grey Christmas paper. It seems perfect for this. The paper under the pirate is a piece of hologram paper cut from a gift bag I picked up at the Dollar Store. Always keep your eyes open for things to use on you projects, you never know when the perfect thing will smack you in the face.
Have a great day. And don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what I have to share for the Bugaboo Challenge this week. They are pretty darn clever if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Min said...

Wow, love the sparkle on this one Melissa!! :) Great card!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Jodie Mackrell said...

great job on this Melissa! love the bling!

Lesley said...

Too cute, love the letters!