01 November, 2010

It Is The First Of November!

It is the first which means that there is a New Release over at Chi Chi Memories. These images are just too cute. You can buy the set or individually. So run on over to the Shop and check it out. There is also an adorable freebie that you can pick up while you are there. This is a card I made using two of the images, Aren't these just adorable? I used some papers by Fancy Pants Designs. I colored the images with my Copics and used some All Purpose Ink by Stampin'Up for the snow. The snowflakes came from a package of flakes that I bought last year. I sure hope I can find more.


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

What a fun quilted-type background and that image is fab!
Love to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html