30 December, 2010

It is Tuesday New Release Day

Keep this on top! I wanted to say Thank You to everyone that stops by and visits my blog each week and leaves me all those wonderful comments. So for anyone that leaves a comment this week I am going to draw a name on next Friday, New Years Evening and send you this wonderful assortment of Winter embellishments that I have been cutting out with my Cricut and Some SVG Cut files from Lettering Delights. I will be adding more during the week. So check back and see how big the prize gets by next Friday. One comment is all you need though.
                                   
It is new Release tuesday over at  Bugaboo and look at this little cutie. I love doing winter projects just as much as Christmas because I get to use my favorite colors. You should head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what all the Designers did to share with you today. So many cute projects.  And then run over to the Store to grab some of these cuties for yourself.
I used papers from DCWV Winter Stack. The sketch I used for this project is from Friday Sketchers. I will be entering this in the challenge for this week. They have great sketches.
    
Have a great day everyone.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Love your card Melissa ! Great choice of colours ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Cheryl First said...

Beautiful card! Love the sketch you chose for it, and the Bugaboo stamp is adorable (as always!).
Very generous for you to host a giveaway!! Thank you!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

What a wonderful sweet card!
I love what you came up with using my sketch.
Thank you for joining.
Happy New Year
Claudia

BrossArtAddiction said...

Love the blue you used, so bright! And the image is so adorable too!

Happy New Year

Tracey xx :)