25 June, 2011

Challenge Day At Bugaboo

It's a Challenge Day At Bugaboo again and because July 4th is fast approaching we want to see the good ole Red, White and Blue and some Ribbon too. I wanted to focus on family so I used the recent release Fruit Fly; Scene It image (Here) . No I don't live with a bunch of fruits or flys but I do have a family that like to get together for celebrations, Picnics and all that good stuff. And 4th of July is always a good Get together.
I used some papers that I picked up last year by DCWV and I also had a bunch of embellishments that went with the paper pads. The piece behind the image is cut from a gift bag that I picked up at the Dollar Store. The ribbon is one of the bag handles. How clever and resourceful am I?
Now you should run on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the other Designers have to share today and check out all the Details on the Challenge and prizes this week.
 A fun little close up. I colored this with my Copics and used Stickles on the wings.
Don't for get to head over to our Face Book page and become a follower. We are in the midst of a Drive to increase our membership there and two $25.00 gift Certificates are up for grabs as well as a really cute freebie. So go HERE for details.

I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for this:
I will also enter this in the following challenges:
Wags and Wiskers: Summertime
Craft Us Crazy: Red White & Blue or Summertime
Delightful Challenges:Fun I The Sun
The Paper Shelter: Fun In THe Sun
Have a great weekend everyone.

16 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Melissa, what a cute fruity image from Jodie at Bugaboo! Just love her images! YourThanks for joining us at SSW!
Judi and Arlana
SSW DT card is so cheerful and bright!

Jeannie said...

This is so perfect for Summer and such fun and bright colors! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

L'Her de scrap'val said...

Hello ! I love your scrapbooking. The colors are very beautiful . Sorry but my english is bad.
Bye
valérie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card, Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Shelter this week.
Kevin xx

Jodie Mackrell said...

what a fun card Melissa! i love it! great job!

Patti P. said...

I just love the Bugaboo stamps and this is so cute and the bright summery colors you've chosen are wonderful.
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.

Patti DT/SSW

Kathie said...

Hi Melissa, as you know I just adore Bugaboo image and here's another one which is supercute, just love your wonderful bright colours and your fantastic design papers cute embellishments as well.
Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck. Hope to see you again next week.
Kathie SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

What an adorable card!!!! Love that sweet Bugaboo image...but then I adore ALL Bugaboo images!!!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Anita said...

Adorable card! I love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

melody said...

whoa..lovin those bright cheery colors..and what a kewl image! awesome take on the sketch ~ as is your card!

mulberry station said...

Oh Melissa, I love your fruity image from Bugaboo. You always do such an adorable job with your cards.We always love to have you join us. Have a great week.
Nancy SSW-DT

MaryB said...

Simply adorable. Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

Larelyn said...

Oh, I love how bright and happy this card is. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn
handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com
PS I live just south of Sacramento!

Sharon Basel said...

Melissa this is fabulous! I love this new image from Bugaboo and your coloring is fantastic on it. Terrific papers and embellishments - such a fun card all over! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Hope you return again to our challenges.
Sharon, SSW-DT

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a cute red, white & blue card! Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us in our "Summer Theme and/or Red, White & Blue” challenge at Craft Us Crazy and hope you will join us again!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
Craft Us Crazy DT

Unknown said...

HI there - I meant to say thanks for playing at Wags 'n' Whiskars! So sorry - if your thinking you didn't even enter that challenge! (another blonde moment!) haha.
Deb.x