14 June, 2011

New Release Day At Bugaboo.

Today is New Release Day At Bugaboo and wait till you see the cuties that Jodie has for you today.

There are two new Card Kits for you to try. Everything you need to make a card or two or three. Background papers, Borders, Sentiment and Images. And...And ...you get both colored version and Black and white jpeg and png. You must run over to the Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has to share for you and the run to the STORE and pick your Set /s now.

I chose to make a card with the Chameleon Set today. I love how bright and cheerful this is.I used my Copics to color these images and then I punched some circles from double sided tape and sprinkled glitter and flocking on those. I cut one of the chameleon's from the background paper and popped him up on the bottom part of the card and then of course the main Image is hiding a secret.

So when you swing the Chameleon up you see the Sentiment.
And here is the image for the Inside.
How Cute Are These?

I hope you all have a great Day.

1 comment:

Jodie Mackrell said...

great creation and alot of fun going on in this card Melissa! great job!