01 November, 2011

New Release Tuesday at Bugaboo

Well Halloween is over, Fall is still here and Thanksgiving is comeing up in a few weeks but,... We all know what we are really looking forward to........Christmas! and today over at Bugaboo we have a great image (set of images) to get our card making going. The Design Team all got to use the Make It Snappy: Meowy Christmas Image today. You need to run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the great projects that the DT have to share.

For my card I used papers by We Are Memory Keepers, love the pinks and greens. I colored the image with Copics and added some Glassy Glaze to the eyes and nose. glitter decorates the hat. I also cut several layers and used pop-ups to give the cat dimension.
 You can see the layers better in this close-up,
The Sketch I used today is from the Pixie Cottage Challenge this week.
Now run on over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up a Christmas Image or two or three.
I hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

I love the pinks and greens, too....looks fab and fresh!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous, lovely kitten.