05 November, 2011

Saturday Challenge At Bugaboo.

It is the first Saturday of the month and that means it is time for and ANYTHING GOES Challenge over at Bugaboo. These are always fun because we get so many fantastic entries and I can't wait to see what you all do. Head on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog for all the details and see all the great examples by the Design Team. 
For my card today I used the JJ Christmas-Snowflake Image and a hand made background piece. I was playing around with ideas for different card folds and decided on this one. I like the belie Band a lot.
 So this is the inside of the card and the envelope I made to go with it.
The background is made by spraying the Glossy Card stock with Goosebumps and letting it dry and then spraying on Pearl Mist in two colors. I stamped and then embossed the background trees after everything was dry.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

5 comments:

My Need 2 Craft said...

This is fabulous! I love it! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fabulous....someone stole my words.....super fun, super cool, so love the background and shape of card you chose.

Tammy Miller said...

This is one cute card really like it and the shap is really cool also!

Linda . J said...

Love your card Melissa,the image is beautiful and love the colours,the background is fantastic, love it.
Hugs Linda

Cheryl First said...

Wow! That technique looks amazing!! Great card, Melissa!