16 October, 2012

New Release At Bugaboo

It is Tuesday and time for a new release over at Bugaboo. Are you ready for Winter and Christmas images? Great because toady's New Release is just perfect.I am so ready for some cooler weather, here in Sacramento, California it is supposed to be in the high 80's for the rest of the week. What?
 Anyway do run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has for you today and then head to the Bugaboo Store and grab some fun images for yourself.
For my card today I colored the image with Copics and added some Stickles and liquid pearls to the border. the papers are DCWV winter Stack from last year or maybe even the year before. I added some wonderful snowflakes with button centers and a few rhinestones to a flourish for a little more sparkle.
 Is this guy adorable or what?
 The inside of the card.
I hope you all have a great week.