12 October, 2012

Spooky Girls Challenge at Dilly Beans

This week the challeng at Dilly Bean is SpookyGirls and Megan has some perfect images for this challenge. You really must head over to the Challenge Blog and see what the Design Tam came up with this week.
For my card I use the Image #470 Skull Squares The background or card base has been run through my Big Shot using a Szzix Web Embossing folder. he image is colored with a combination of Copics
and Crayola Crayons.  The background of each square has been color with a different color of glitter Crayola and the eyes were colored with  matching color of regular Crayola and then the eyes had a layer of Glossy Accents added to them. The crayolas were blended with Goo Gone and a blending stump.
You an see a little of the glitter in the crayon in this close up


I hope you all have a great weekend and I can't wait to see what you all crate forthe Challenge.

No comments: