05 January, 2013

Anything Goes At Bugaaboo

 
Just a reminder, 7 more sleeps. This is going to be so much fun.


The First Saturday Of The First Month Of A New Year. And that means a New Challenge at Bugaboo, an Anything Goes Challenge. So get busy and join us for the beginning of a new year.
For my card today I used Jodie's image Ladybug Birthday. The papers I used here today are We R Memory Keepers.
 
Look how shiny that ladybug is and the flower, which is a SVG cut by La La Studios.
 
So head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful samples by the Design Team and have a great week.

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh I can't wait for the party!! :) Your card is super sweet! So refreshing to see the vibrant colors amidst the winter :) I look forward to working with you in the coming months as a GDT on The Bug! Blessings! :-)

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cut! Darling image!! Super fun and sweet birthday card.