15 January, 2013

New Release Day At Bugaboo




Here we are at Day 4 of the Bugaboo Birthday Celebration and it is New Release Day as well. So for the Birthday Challenge today we would like you to follow the Tic Tack Toe card below and if you like (not required) use the image that you will find over at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog this morning.
 There have been some great projects coming in for all the Challenges so far. This should be a fun one for you. I can't wait to see what you all do.
For my card today I used this adorable new image and colored it with my Copics. I used a lot of pink and I added lots of bling.  Bottom row of the Tic Tack Toe card.

a close up for you.
And the inside.
I hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Melissa, I like how you put the wording on top of the digital stamp - thanks for sharing! I love all Bugaboo Stamps! Happy Birthday Bugaboo! Thanks for the hop! Gail
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The cupcakes look yummy sweet. Like the bling of gems & glitter paper.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"