19 July, 2013

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Today is the last day of Bugaboo's Christmas In July Celebrations and I have to tell you I have just loved it and loved seeing all the great projects you all have to share. So for the last Challenge of the week we would like for you to use this Recipe:

 
For my card today I used the freebie which you can find in the Bugaboo Store, and colored it up with my Copics.  The papers are from a DCWV Stack and the Magic sign is cut with a Spellbinders Die and then the border rhinestones came from a pack that I picked up in a boot at a Scrapbook Convention a couple of years back (for a dollar)
I used liquid applique and Stickles for the hat trim and used a lot of Glossy glaze on the Candy Cane.
And inside.
I hope you all have a great week and don't forget to check in to see who won the image I used on my card last Saturday and go to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see the winners for the week.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Melissa - the Glossy glaze is wonderful on your creation - - thanks for a great week! Gail
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

OlgaB said...

Great colouring!

Katherine said...

So cute - I love the shiny candy cane. Thanks for all the inspiration this week!