16 July, 2013

New Release and Challenge At Bugaboo


It is Day 4 of the Christmas In July Challenges over at Bugaboo and it is also New Release Day. Jodie has a great New Set for the season this year and one luck person a day will win this set. So head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog for all the details.

CIJ set
The Challenge for today is to make a project and use the Bingo Card for a guide.
 
For my Card today I used the Ornament Image. The papers are from a Recollections Stack. The line on the Bingo Card is Ribbon, Bugaboo Image and Sentiment.
 
I printed two copies of the image and then colored the base with Copics and sponged the light blue on the background. Then I cut just the ornament out of the second image and coated that in Glossy Glaze and popped it up.
 
The inside is fun too.
So I hope you all have a great day and keep those projects coming. Great stuff you guys.

4 comments:

Bunny said...

I think I got lost on the hop. You'd think being a Bunny I'd know how to hop. Anyway, I love the ornament card. It's so pretty. I love the gloss you added to it.

Gail said...

Melissa - this is a great colorful Christmas Card - thanks for sharing and for the Bugaboo Hop - Gail
utb 01 @ att dot net no spaces

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job using the new image, like how you popped up the ornament.
Cindy

OlgaB said...

Love all the embellishments!