03 September, 2013

A New Release At Bugaboo

Well here it is the 3rd of September, school starts for my granddaughters today, and Halloween is just two months away. It's time to get busy with new projects, cards and gift bags. I plan on having a party again this year and want it to be GREAT!
So for the new release today at Bugaboo Jodie has come up with this adorable little ghost to use. Perfect timing HU?  I colored the image with Copics and used a variety of papers from different companies.
 
I used double sided tape covered in glitter for the purple lines. The stars are colored with gold gel pen.
I really like the look of the cards when the inside is finished off. Mine aren't nearly as elaborate as some I have seen but I like them.
I hope you all have a great week and I will see you soon.

No comments: