27 September, 2013

friday Freebie At Bugaboo

It is Friday so that means that Jodie, over at Bugaboo, has a Freebie for you. I am still having a hard time settling down and getting back into a work schedule but it has been just a little over a week since Momma left us and it takes time. I can say that 3 nights in a row now I have gone to bed at 10:00pm and slept all night until 5 or 6 am and better yet 4 this am. I like getting up at 4, it is quiet and peaceful in the house.
So on to the Freebie from the Bugaboo Store today. For my card I used papers by DCWV and the butterflies from the dollar bins at Michaels.
 
I used a little Stickles and Glossy Glaze to add some shine.
 
 
And inside the card.
 
 
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend and don't forget to check into the New Releases from last Tuesday. There are some great images.

No comments: