10 December, 2013

New Release Tuesday At Bugaboo

I just wanted to thank everyone that stopped by last week to help Bugaboo Celebrate our Holiday Chaos festivities last week. We had so many great entries on all the challenges and don't forget you still have time to enter.
Well today is New Release day over at Bugaboo and we have some cuties for you. There is a Sale going on right now too in the Bugaboo Store so quick run like a bunny and grab some images for yourself.

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
 
For my card today I colored the image with Copics and used papers from an older Memory Keepers  paper stack and some really cute ribbon, snowflakes and Stickles.
A close up for you. I used Glitter Mod Podge to add shine to the image. Love that stuff.
And inside. So bright and shiny.
 
I hope you all have a great day and stay safe out there on the icy roads. It seems to be freezing all over the U.S. and Canada this week.
 
 
 
 

No comments: