04 December, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweater Challenge At Bugaboo.

So for today's Holiday Chaos Challenge over at Bugaboo, we have a list of Ugly Christmas Swea5ters and a recipe for each for you to follow.
Create a Funny card using some one's Ugly Sweater below - 
Dad's Ugly Sweater - Use Blue, Green & Gold + Santa
Mom's Ugly Sweater - Use Red, Green & Yellow + an Angel
Hubby's Ugly Sweater - Use Red, Blue & Cream+ a Reindeer  
My Ugly Sweater - Use Red, Silver & Green + a Snowman
Kiddo's Ugly Sweater - Use Yellow, Blue, Green & Red + a Teddy Bear
Max 1 project per challenge
 
How easy is that? For more details about all the festivities and prizes up for grabs this week be sure and head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog.
For my card today I used Jodie's Make It Snappy-Reindeer Trio. I picked the Hubby's Ugly Sweater recipe. Use Red, Blue, Cream and a Reindeer.  I colored the image using Copics and and added some Glossy Accents for shine.
A Close Up for you.
 
And inside the card.  I just love layers.
Now let's see what you come up with. Don't forget that there is a big sale going on this month in the Bugaboo Store
.http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Christmaswinter_c_100.html
 
 

1 comment:

Gail said...

HI Melissa - your card is just lovely including the inside -you have inspired me to do some layers inside my cards! Thanks for the Bugaboo hop and display!