25 February, 2014

New Release Day At Bugaboo

I think we always are in need of Get Well cards and this week Jodie has a really fun image for us.
For my card today I colored the image with Copics and used papers by Recollections. (Michaels) This was a Valentines 6"X6" pad that was still sitting on my work table. Pretty cute hu? I used Glossy Glaze on her shoes and the glass and meal cover.
 I colored her legs so it would look like she had on those nurse stockings that you never see them wear anymore. And when was the last time you saw a nurse in a uniform like this?
 Pretty inside.
So head on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out all the fun samples by the Design Team and then head to the Bugaboo Store and pick up and image or two or three. Have a great week everyone.

No comments: