11 February, 2014

New Release Tuesday At Bugaboo

I can't believe it is Tuesday again and Jodie has a New Release for us over at Bugaboo. It is getting closer to Valentines day so you should grab this image and make up a card for that special someone.
For my card today I colored the image with Copics and used papers from Kathy Davis. The background splatter is made using one of the Tim Holtz Stencils that I used DreamWorks Pearlescent Embossing Paste on. The bead and pearl embellishment is cut from a floral pick that I picked up at Michaels. So much fun.
 I put a coating of Glossy Effects on the heart and flowers.
 And then I finished the inside off with scraps.
So head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and check out the projects by the Design team and then head to the Bugaboo Store and grab an image or two. There is a sale happening this week so you can stock up. 
25% off

Valentine section

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ValentinesLove_c_97.html

valid through Feb. 14th

No comments: