20 October, 2014

New Challenge At Ppinkydolls

So today is the start of the 5th Challenge over at Ppinkydolls Challenge Blog and I really hope you can join in this week. As always the theme is Anything Goes and the twist this week is make it Halloween.
This image that I used is not necessarily a Halloween image but I think it worked out pretty well. The image, Little Star, can be found HERE in the Ppinkydolls Etsy Shop.
For this card I used papers from a DCWV stack and colored the image with my Copics. I have a ton of these Halloween stickers around and it was so hard to choose which ones.
 I used some Fran tage on the background of the image too.
And the inside is just as cute. 

 

.I hope you all have a great week and take some time to do some creating. It is one of my favorite things to do.

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Such a cutie, love the colourscheme and creatures

Huggsss, Angelique