28 October, 2014

New Release At Bugaboo




Before I get started today I want to let you all know that Bugaboo has a sale on all Halloween Images through October 31st.
     
So Tuesday means Release Day at Bugaboo and today we have an image that will look lovely on your Christmas Cards this year. Wait until you see all the wonderful examples the Design Team has to share with you over on the Bugaboo Challenge Blog. 
For my card today I had to do a little fussy cutting and I can't believe what a hard time I had getting the Spray Mist just right. I used papers from a new Authentique Christmas Selection that I bought at the Scrapbook Convention last Friday. So pretty.
 I also pulled out the box of Who-Haas for Traditional Christmas Colors to grab some embellishments. I used double sided tape to add the red glitter frame around the image and then some Glitter Mod Podge on the ornaments. I cut the ornaments and stars out and popped them up but it is hard to see in this photo.
 And then there is the inside.
Head over to the Bugaboo Store and pick this image or a few of the other gazillion Christmas images that Jodie has for you. I hope you all have a great day and a wonderful week.

No comments: