31 May, 2010

Anything But A Card

Today is Memorial Day and the Unofficial Start Of Summer. For todays Anything But A Card over at Bugaboo Stamps I thought it would be fun to make this adorable little purse and put a little tube of sun block and a lip gloss inside for my Grand Daughters. They are comeing over for a swim and a Bar-B-Que this afternoon. I forgot to get the lip gloss and sun screen yesterday. Rats! Back to the store this morning.
I used One of the Bugaboo Images that is in the group Summertime Peekers. Don't forget to head over to the store to grab last Fridays Freebie and you can pick this image up while you are there today too. And there is a Long Weekend Sale that ends this evening.
The papers that I used are We R Memory Keepers and the purse template is by Kim MacFarlane (2003) I have had this forever and when I tried to find this paticular template I couldn"t. I did find her site You can find that here and there are some fun things to see. I just love all the little purse templates that are out there.I typed in Paper Purse Templates and this is what popped up.
Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Scrappy said...

Great project Melissa! LOVE it! Nevah thought of googling templates! hmm....

Rae Anne said...

Oh what a sweet use of this image on the little purse!!! This is so wonderful Melissa!!! :D MWAH!