11 May, 2010

New Release At Bugaboo

It is Tuesday so that means that it is New Release Day over at Bugaboo Stamps. Be sure to head on over to the Bugaboo Blog and see what all the Design Team Members have to share today and then run to the shop and grab some for yourself. I made this card using some Digital Papers and Flowers that I ordered from Kaiser Kraft Digital Images. I used one of the Princess Charlie Images for this card and I used Our own Scrappy Sketch Sunday Layout for this week. You will also find a set of Sunbonnet Firemen images today also.
Have a great day you all.

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Oh Melissa, this is so darn yummy in pink & orange, and I love that flower embellishment!!! :D MWAH!

Jenny said...

I love the pink and orange together! Very pretty!

Joyce said...

Great card. She is just so cute.