09 July, 2010

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

I can't believe we are talking Christmas already but there are lots of sites that are doing Christmas in July and we at Bugaboo are thinking that way too. This is one of the Friday Freebies today over at Bugaboo store so don't forget to grab yours. I pulled out all my Holiday papers the other day looking for the right one to use for this card. I picked this Basic Grey for this card and the sketch is a Scrappy Sketch from last Sunday.
Don't forget to head on over to the Challenge Blog to see what all the Design Team Members have for you today.
Have a great Friday and come back tomorrow for some more Christmas card ideas.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors!

Rae Anne said...

Gorgeous colors! Gorgeous designer paper, and do I ever love those bling-y stars Melissa! :D MWAH!

Marilyn said...

Love what you've done with this card & isn't that image just the cutest?