23 July, 2010

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

If you liked the Jacobean Birds ( I used one on top here) or the Butterfly borders (I did not use one here) you are going to love these Jacobean Blocks that Jodie has for us this week.
Todays freebie is one of the Jacobean blocks so run over to the shop and grab yours. And, And, And....Jocie is having a huge sale all week. 50% off everything. So stock up while you can. This will be the last Big Sale of the year. This would be a great time to pick up some fun Christmas Images. Head on over to the Challenge Blog and check out what all the Design Team Members have to share with you today.
For this card I printed the block in two sizes , sponged ink in three different colors on th blocks, colored and used Stickles on the flowers , layered them up and then printed the Jacobean Bird onto a pattern paper and added some Stickels and Copics. I used dimensionals to layer the top pieces. I think this design would make a really nice Christmas card with the right colors. I'm off to experiment.
Have a Great Day everyone.

1 comment:

Rae Anne said...

Oh Melissa, I just knew that you would create something stunning!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! And, I love the way that you combined the Jacobean Blocks with the Jacobean Birds!!! :D MWAH!